This model’s universality is a result of its incredible electromechanical construction together with its genius design. Taking your different needs into account, Deutschtec SW40 has been made to operate using a powerful German-made motor. On the opening, when the door drive is motor-assisted, it puts the integrated spring under tension and then uses the stored energy to close the door softly. By employing the brightest mechanics, the whole door swing area can enjoy optimum power usage even when the motor is not running. This steady movement of the door to its end position is essential and thoroughly meets safety requirements and international standards.
- Ability to work with battery in case of power-cut for non-escape models.
- Ability to charge and perfectly maintain the battery, which brings the battery a much longer life
- Ability to match with various types of sensors available in the market.
- Ability to be adjusted and programmed by digital programme switch.
- Self-diagnosis and error detection.
- Having standard R S 485 interface for connecting to other accessories.