For sophisticated architectures Companies, cultural institutions and public facilities increasingly want to systematically register the presence of employees and visitors in order to automate certain processes and increase the security of their premises. Whereby the design of the access control system plays a central role in more sophisticated work and experience environments. As one of the first stations on the way into the building it should underline the architectural aspiration and provide those entering with a friendly reception.
• Revolutionary design, won German Design Award 2018
• Extensive functions and intuitive operation
• Drop-arm mechanism (optional) permits passage during power outages or alarms
• Ethernet plug-in module for IP connection (optional)
• Designed for 10,000,000 opening and closing cycles